1. To book the appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If possible, get the recommended blood tests done. Provide copies of the results and any other tests done in the last 12 months up to 2 days prior to the consultation. If it’s not possible to get blood tests done, we can work without them.
3. Fill out the health questionnaire up to 2 days prior to the consultation.
4. Attend online (Facebook Messenger / Facetime / Skype / WhatsApp) or face to face in Club De Mar Medical, Palma de Mallorca.
5. Within 3 working days you will receive your personalised action plan which includes:
list of foods to eat / not to eat
meal configuration ideas
should there be any specific findings, you will receive a referral to an appropriate doctor
What I do
At GLOW, I deal with various health concerns which can successfully be supported with functional nutritional therapy and lifestyle medicine. The cornerstone of my work is uncovering and addressing the underlying causes which can be both, emotional and physiological. I also cooperate with medical doctors and other healthcare practitioners where my complementary approach can enhance the treatment and set preventative foundations for the future.
The purpose of the initial consultation is to get to know you, understand your priorities, symptoms and health history. Based on the information I have gathered, I formulate a plan for you which is amended as you progress.
Aspects I take into account:
Functioning of body systems individually and collectively
Digestion, absorption and assimilation
Nutrient deficiencies and imbalances
Identification of possible stressors
Mental state & emotions
Advanced laboratory testing is available after your initial consultation. Click here to view example tests available through GLOW.
Why online consultations work well
Service at your finger tips
You can take the consultation from any place that is convenient for you
Initial consultation approx. 60 min: €85
Follow up consultation approx. 40 min: €55
* Fees reflect the time involved in formulating your health plan pre and post the initial consultation.
* The cost of any additional diagnostic test will be discussed during the consultation (if applicable).
* As a courtesy, please provide a 48h notice if you wish to cancel. You will be billed for missed appointments.
* All consultations are strictly confidential.
Electronic gift card will be issued upon payment. Personalised message can be included.