WHAT I DO
At GLOW, I deal with various health concerns which can successfully be supported with functional nutritional therapy and lifestyle medicine. The cornerstone of my work is uncovering and addressing the underlying causes which can be both, emotional and physiological. I also cooperate with medical doctors and other healthcare practitioners where my complementary approach can enhance the treatment and set preventative foundations for the future.
The purpose of the initial consultation is to get to know you, understand your priorities, symptoms and health history. This is done through the analysis of the health quiz (download the quiz below) and blood results (download the referral below). Based on the information I have gathered, I formulate a plan for you which is amended as you progress.
Aspects I take into account:
Functioning of body systems individually and collectively
Digestion, absorption and assimilation
Identification of possible stressors
Mental state & emotions
allergies & intolerances · addictions · anaemia · (auto)immunity · behavioural issues · cardiac health · children's health · chronic pain · constant hunger · cravings · digestion · eating disorders · energy · fertility · fussy eating · mental performance · metabolism and weight · multiple miscarriages · pregnancy · neurological health · repetitive injuries · skin · sugar handling · thyroid
Functional laboratory testing through GLOW
Advanced laboratory testing is available after your initial consultation. Click here to view example tests available through GLOW.
1. To book an appointment, email email@example.com
2. Provide the filled out health quiz and blood results maximum 2 days prior to the consultation:
2. Attend online (via Facebook Messenger / Facetime / Skype / WhatsApp) or face to face in Club De Mar Medical Centre.
3. Within 3 working days you will receive your personalised health plan.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE INITIAL CONSULTATION
1. Measurements - take your weight in kg, height in cm, waist in cm and hip measurements in cm. This information should be entered into the health quiz.
2. Health quiz - covers the following areas: family health history, your health history from birth, medical and supplemental regime, functioning of the body systems individually and collectively, energy & sleep patterns, presence of stressors, dietary habits and lifestyle.
3. Blood results - even though testing is not conclusive and I do not diagnose or replace your medical healthcare provider, blood work is a valuable tool for a true personalisation of a health plan. In some countries you will be able to request these from your GP, in others you will have to use a private lab. Specialist tests may also be recommended.
4. Any other recent medical test results, if available - the more I know about you the better. Attach copies of any other recent documentation that you may have.
WHY ONLINE CONSULTATIONS WORK WELL?
Service at your finger tips
You can take the consultation from any place that is convenient for you
Relaxing and hassle free
THE OFFER & PRICES
Initial consultation approx. 60 min: €80
Follow up consultation approx. 40 min: €55
* Fees reflect the time involved in formulating your health plan pre and post the initial consultation.
* The cost of any additional diagnostic test will be discussed during the consultation (if applicable).
* As a courtesy, please provide a 48h notice if you wish to cancel. You will be billed for missed appointments.
* All consultations are strictly confidential.